New Cairo 5th settlement , 90 street ( main street ) 0 % commission from buyer side The compound is stretched on over 101,000 m2 on which a number of residential Villas and Twin villas are built up with different designs and sizes ranging from 400 m2 to about 900 m2 to guarantee meeting all our customers' needs and tastes.
Emerald Park is a fabulous residential compound located in the heart of New Cairo. This amazing piece of art is built up on only 20% of the total land area of the project, leaving an 80% space for spectacular landscape, marvelous artificial lakes, gorgeous waterfalls and a variety of some other world class facilities.
Balcony + View Elevator Garage Garden High ceilings Master Bedroom Private Entrance Roof Servant Room Special Garage Stove Swimming Pool Telephone Televison Terrace TV Cable Or Satellite Two Entrance
Close to the city Coastal Divisible Inside Compound Luxurious Entrance Luxury building Major Street Near Transport On the outskirts of town Quiet Area Residential Area Security Services Shopping nearby Trade Area Visual exposure